Monday, September 16, 2013

Sushi Sensations from Trader Joe's


Since my decision to become an ex-Vegan - my trip to Trader Joe's on Saturday felt a bit like Christmas - nothing was off limits.  The past several days I have had a great feeling of freedom - food choice wise - I got teary-eyed over a BLTA [bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado] at Central Market. We are such foodies in this house.

I picked up Trader Joe's Sushi Sensations sampler for a change of pace.  Husband and I like Sushi that is cooked or even raw veggies but not raw seafood - we haven't graduated to that stage yet.

The Sushi Sensations sampler came with a variety of choices - all very tasty - we did think they all tasted very similar but we did put the same sauce on them all too - so that was probably more us than they food.  I cannot remember the exact price but it was either $5.99 or $7.99 - but either way it was a great deal.

4 varieties, 2 sauces, some crunchy bits, soy sauce and wasabi


We declared this one a winner and will put it into the rotation.

Peace.

~K

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy, I will look for it next time I am at trader Joe's

    ReplyDelete