Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall is coming!

Fall is coming!

Fall is coming!

*Several months ago I said aloud "I am never cooking again!  I don't want to be in charge of meal planning!

But I secretly knew in my heart that once Fall started it's approach that my mind would change.  Once Pinterest became dotted with visions on pumpkin, fall spices, the oranges and yellows of festive center pieces - I knew that I would dust off the trusty ol apron.

My first week back from "the Vegan experiment of 2013" we are pretty much discovering the joys of Trader Joe's prepared dinners but I have bigger visions of briskets simmering in crock pots, of putting up a batch of my world famous spaghetti sauce and my Sister has promised us venison chili.

And oh the desserts we shall make and the lattes we shall drink and the Octoberfest beer we shall sip!

Life is Great!

*I am Kelly Park at Pinterest in you want to follow ;)

I do want to take a moment to express my condolences to the victims of the Navy Yard shooting in DC yesterday.  There's a lot of evil in this world but we must enjoy our lives - the enemy can't win that way.

Peace!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment