Saturday, October 19, 2013

What's Been Happening and What I Have Been Thinking About

What's Been Happening:


  • I joined a church.  For the first time in my life.  

Fellowship Church ... my church .... my home away from home ..... that place where I am starting to recognize people and they know my name.

It's an awesome Church and about as far from traditional as you can get and I love that you can be yourself there.  

What I Have Been Thinking About:

  • How to slow down this Holiday season and allow it to unfold without rushing about like a crazy person
  • Why I feel the desperate need to be going 1000 miles an hour at work .... and somehow if I am not I haven't done a good enough job
  • How I wish I had started saving for Christmas last Dec 26th
  • How God is so awesome and His grace is enough for today
  • How I don't always have to have everything my way
  • How do I balance my empathy for others and still have fun in my life when their are starving children out there
Have a great Saturday!!

K







No comments:

Post a Comment